Welcome to Harold’s Coffee Lounge voted best coffee house by New Times 2012. We are a boutique coffee lounge specializing in sourcing ultra premium beans and teas. All of our coffee is free trade and single origin, and to an extent ...organic, as well as our teas. In order to brew a special cup of coffee you need several things.
1. Water - Our water is super hydrating, purified through seven specific filters. Then it is alkalized, ionized, neutralized of free radical's, and balanced electrolytes. This is the water that we use to brew the perfect cup.
2. Espresso Machine - We at Harold's believe that the La-marzocco GB5 is the finest espresso machine. Hand built in Florence Italy it is far superior to anything else on the market.
3. Beans - Our primary roaster is Intelligentsia Coffee Roasters. Our secondary roasters are a constant revolving group of some of the most exciting roasters in the country, if not the world.
4. Grinder - Depending on what it's for, we use Mazzer and Mahlkoenig grinding equipment. As equally important we not only keep them spotless, we keep the burrs sharp providing the best possible grind.
5. Spices - If you must put spices in your drink, we source our spices from spice master Lev Sercarz at La Boite Spice, the finest quality in the world, along with Penzey's Spices from NY.
6. Sauces - If you must use sauces and syrups we make our chocolate sauces using only Valrhona Chocolate, homemade organic caramel, homemade organic infused syrups, and homemade organic whipped cream made daily.
We bake all of our croissants, danishes, muffins, and cookies, at least once a day, fresh every morning. Our pies are locally sourced from Pamela's Pies, we feel the areas best, along with Anna's Italian Biscotti. Take advantage of our streaming music, free Wi-Fi, and our outdoor patio's (front and back). Every Wednesday is our movie night and Thursday's are our drum circles. Lyrical Ink (our open mic event) is every third Friday of the month and Poetry Slam is every third Saturday of the month, as well as live and original singer-songwriter music on selected nights. Come hang out in our cozy spot at 509 Northwood Rd. West Palm Beach (in Historic Northwood Village). Sit down and relax or have an interesting conversation with one of our many regulars, get work done, or just come in to relax and enjoy a good cup of coffee. Better yet, try one of our award winning ice brewed, slow dripped coffee's (16 hour brew time). If you come in early enough ask for the extra special ice brewed coffee (even more limited than standard ice brewed). See what special roaster we are showcasing and we'll give you the option of having it brewed in our pour over, syphon, or chemex. If you’re more of a tea person we also have numerous hot or ice brewed varieties of tea which are all 100% organic (ice brewed very limited supply).